1 February 2014
Start of registration
15 February 2014
Abstract submission open
6 April 2014
Abstract submission closed
22 April 2014 !!!
Early bird reg. fee payment
Conference program announced
30 June 2014
Regular reg. fee payment
7 July 2014
Start of conference
11 June 2014
30 May 2014
30 April 2014
Speakers list announced
10 April 2014
Early bird registration
extended to 22 April
4 April 2014
1 April 2014
to 6 April
10 March 2014
Social events & optional
tours menu launched
4 March 2014
26 February 2014
Information on the
The online submission is CLOSED. Late POSTERS still can be submitted by e-mail.
The conference is organized around the following topics:
- Cosmology and big bang nucleosynthesis
- Element production, stellar evolution and stellar explosions
- Evidences of nucleosynthesis in stars and in presolar grains
- Experiments in nuclear astrophysics
- Nuclei far from stability
- Nuclear theory in astrophysics
- New facilities
Abstracts can be submitted either for a contributing talk or for a poster presentation, but we accept at most two contributions from one participant only. The abstract submission is open between 15.02.2014 and 06.04.2014.
- All abstracts must be written in English
- The abstract text should be less than 1500 characters (including spaces), typeface: Arial, 12 pt, single space (please, use the rtf template provided)
- The abstract title must be brief (max. 2 lines allowed in "Title Case" format)
- The abstract must represent original work and should be as informative as possible.
- It is the author's responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Any error in spelling, grammar or scientific content will be reproduced as typed by the author
- Submitted abstracts can be seen, updated or deleted online within the whole period of the abstract submission
- It is the submitting author's responsibility to give the same list of authors both in the abstract file and in the online abstract submission form.
- Correspondence regarding the abstracts such as confirmation of submission, notification of acceptance or rejection and instructions for presentation will only be sent to the corresponding author. It is his/her responsibility to forward the information to all co-authors
- The presenting author is required to register for the Symposium and pay the registration fee (if not exempted) as a condition of presenting the paper
- References are optional in the abstracts
- Figures and tables are not allowed in the abstract
If you are unable to submit your abstract online, please contact the organizers for further instructions or assistance.
Decisions regarding acceptance will be made by 15 April 2014.